School Based Health Clinic
Central Falls High School
24 Summer Street
Central Falls, RI 02863
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, 8:00am to 2:30pm
- Central Falls High School and 7th & 8th graders from Calcutt Middle School are welcome.
- We are located on the 2nd floor next to the boys’ locker room (old nurse's office).
- All the information you share with us is confidential. Only in case of danger, information will be shared.
- Even if you already have a doctor, you can still come to the School-Based Health Center, students can have visits as needed.
The following is a list of services that we are currently offering:
- Sports Physical Exams
- Annual Physical Exams
- Sick visits
- Treatment of minor musculoskeletal injuries
- Behavioral health services
- Family planning services
- Emergency contraception
- Testing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections
Please note, the BVCHC School Based Health Center is seasonal: we follow the Central Falls High School calendar